- No final Examinations for classes 1-4, Promotion will be given on the assessment of day-to-day work.
- Class V will have their final examinations.
- Classes 6-12 will have their terminal tests. Pass marks required is 40%.
- The first report will be in August, Second in December and final in March.
- A pass% is required in the three compulsory subjects namely- English, Mathematics and Hindi.
- Parent-Teacher Meetings are held after each sessionaI report. It is compulsory for every parent to attend the meeting. Progress Report of the child will be given to the parents only.