- To form students who are imbued with the sense of the Divine, equipped with intellectual knowledge and moral values, developing them as persons of competence, conscience, compassion and commitment.
- To create a school climate where values of love, freedom, sincerity and justice are experienced and lived, out by all.
- To promote sensitivity to diverse religions, cultures, and ethnic groups in our Nation, to bring about mutual respect and harmony.
- To direct our attention and resources, to the education of the children from the least privileged in the society, who are economically, socially, and culturally deprived and victimized in various ways.
- To cultivate empathy for the disturbed ecology and to radiate God's love to all creation, nurturing every aspect of life.
- To network effectively among our own and neighborhood schools and other agencies who promote similar values, in order to assist the emergence of a fully developed human community.
- To create a scientific temper in our students who, conscious of the problems, issues and needs of the society are able to analyze and critique the same.
- To promote the conviction and belief that all of us, namely sisters, teachers, students, and parents are equal partners and participants in the noble work of education for social transformation.