- Parents are urged to send their children on the reopening day of each term.
- Vacancies will not be kept for absentees, unless, a written application has been sent.
- The principal is empowered to insist on the withdrawal of a child in the interest of the school.
- The wearing of rings, lockets, or any kind of jewellery is strictly prohibited. The School will not be responsible for their loss. Electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited.
- Children must be present up to the last day of each school term.