ASSEMBLY OF GOD CHURCH SCHOOL, SODEPUR is one of the most prestigious institutions situated in the industrial belt of Asansol.
A rigorous academic program is at the core of a AG Church School, Sodepur. Through transformative relationships with AGCSS’s outstanding faculty and in activities outside the classroom, students learn to embrace opportunities, to see connections in disparate lines of thought, and to regard education as a civic resource as well as a personal achievement.
To fulfill its mission, the school adopted the strategic Plan, which lists precepts to help each student achieve his or her potential by
- developing his or her capability for critical and creative thinking
- learning to communicate ideas
- learning to work independently
- learning how people different from oneself have contributed to the richness of society, how prejudice limits such enrichment, and how each individual can confront intolerance
- understanding one’s values and the values of others
- exploring in detail one or more scientific disciplines, including experimental methods, and examining the interconnections between developments in science and technology and the quality of human life
- studying the ways in which natural and social phenomena can be portrayed in quantitative terms and understanding the effects and limitations of using such data in decision making
- studying one discipline in depth to gain an understanding of that discipline’s methodologies and modes of thought, areas of application, and relationship to other areas of knowledge